It's not what you say, it's how you say it .
In both social and humanitarian areas, it is essential to have a basic understanding of how to deal with press and media. If you are able to understand how media works and how to work with it, this will be your best advertisement. Your message will be seen where you want it to be seen.
- How do journalists work?
- How do you create public interest?
- How can I get the media interested in the work of my organization?
- How do I prepare myself for an interview?
- How do I devise an effective PR plan?
- How can I best use Social Media?
At the end of the training course, participants will have a better understanding of how journalists work and how important it can be to manage the press correctly. You will be more assured and more confident when it comes to dealing with media representatives