- Ten years as Press Officer and Spokesperson for the Headquarters in Berlin (2002-2013). Strategic planning and execution of press relations, particularly in the international area.
- Information delegate in the field following disasters and conflict in Iran, Sudan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Israel/Palestinian Territories, Haiti and Kenya.
- Idea and project management of "Kick-Off 150 Years German Red Cross" at the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin, 17 January 2013.
- Internal and external communications advisor, GRC-Tracing Services. Contact: Dorota Dziwoki, Head of Tracing Services, Dziwokid(AT)drk.de
- Plan and project management of internal communications, Event on May 5 2014
- Produktion of Social-Media-Videostatements
- Workshop, Press and Public Relations 2013
- Contakt: Carolina Bontá, carolina.bonta(at)aktion-mensch.de
Seminar: Press and Public Relations, Masters of Science Program "Public Health"
Contact: Prof. Dr. med. Joachim Gardemann, gardemann(AT)fh-muenster.de
- Guest lecturer for public relations and crisis communication
- Management of role play crisis communication
- Contact: Jana Lambrecht, jana.lambrecht(AT)gast.hs-magdeburg.de
- Workshop on the topic of public relations and marketing
- Contact: Mandy Waberer, mandy.waberer(AT)lvg-lsa.de